Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Refusal To Meet With ... People

I published on July 22 that this progressive in blue dog clothing would not meet with us.

His staff told me that ... he does not like to meet in public places.

Suddenly, in mid-August, Moore states he can't have a Town Hall meeting because he received "threats". Oh really? What exactly were these threats?

I am sorry to say that Dennis is an outright liar. After his staff said he refused to meet with actual people, he needed to develop an excuse.

Sorry Dennis, you have lost your credibility. I would be pleased to help you and your staff polish those resume's ... because after November 2010, you and yours will need to face reality.

I'm sure you can go back to your law firm( Erker and Moore; I think it is now Erker Norton & Hare) .... or better yet, become a lobbyist. Maybe you can lobby to prevent tort reform so that John Edwards can make more millions suing doctors to pay off his paternity suit. By the way, Erker et al specialize in DUI, divorce and personal injury.

So when this guy looses, go see him to sue your government doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment